Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Paint by the number

Fashion By The Numbers - NYC Blog: Men's Fashion, Retail and Visual ...
I remember as a kid I would visit my grandparents house and there were many paintings on the wall that were beautiful. I for a long time believed that they were professional and I suppose you could call them that and you would be correct. 

These paintings I saw at my grandparents house were actually painted from paint by the number kits. They have a variety of levels ranging from beginner to advanced.

Go to your local arts and crafts store and pick up a paint by the number kit and together make a painting of something meaningful to the both of you.

Relationship Connection:
Try to be positive in life and look forward to life with the ups and downs. Be creative as you approach the opportunities that life gives you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment