Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The patio date


This will probably be one of your most relaxing date nights! I find it hard to find time to have conversation with my spouse because of work, kids, and everyday life. Sometimes I think, “We will never be able to go out EVER AGAIN!” But I found that the most time my spouse and I have with just the two of us, is when its bedtime for our little one. I am sure that is how a lot of people are who may have children.
Try the patio date!  Put the kids to bed, or lock them inside the house.  Yes, inside!  Go out to your patio with hot chocolate, or your favorite drink, and strike up a conversation.  This will give you the time to just be together and catch up on each other’s lives. It is also very convenient! Any couple can do this because it is so simple!
Relationship Reconnection:
While spending time with your spouse outside try to really connect with them by listening and being attentive. Talk about your past, your present, and your future. It is always good to plan out some of your future and also reminisce about the good times in your past. Make the conversation meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment